| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mukteswar/ Kumaon in February is a little cool at 7.1 °C (44.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 57mm (2.2in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 10:44 long and the longest day is 11:27 long with an average length of 11:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Mukteswar/ Kumaon February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Mukteswar/ Kumaon, India
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Mukteswar/ Kumaon:
- Leh, Jammu And Kashmir, India - 556.7 kms (345.9 miles) NNW
- Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India - 686 kms (426.3 miles) NW
- Murree, Pakistan - 772 kms (479.7 miles) NW
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 773.2 kms (480.4 miles) NW
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 683.2 kms (424.6 miles) NW
- Sialkot, Pakistan - 592.9 kms (368.4 miles) NW
- Amritsar, India - 517.5 kms (321.6 miles) WNW
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - 559.5 kms (347.6 miles) WNW
- Ludhiana, India - 389.7 kms (242.2 miles) WNW
- Multan, Pakistan - 796.6 kms (495 miles) W
- Bahawalnagar, Pakistan - 620.4 kms (385.5 miles) W
- New Delhi, India - 257.7 kms (160.1 miles) WSW
- Bikaner, India - 640.2 kms (397.8 miles) WSW
- Agra, India - 300.7 kms (186.9 miles) SSW
- Kota, India - 609.3 kms (378.6 miles) SW
- Sagar, India - 630.9 kms (392.1 miles) S